We are recruiting a Broker Consultant who will be responsible for the Pretoria/Centurion area.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrable drive and interpersonal skills.
Our client is a business with a unique value proposition, operating within a large industry. Three large players in the industry are stakeholders and have a vested interest in ensuring our further growth. We are looking for staff to take advantage of untapped opportunities.
- To obtain new business from Financial Brokers for each of the companies contracted Product Providers and achieve specific targets for the contracted Product Providers.
- Creating sales and marketing campaigns for a portfolio of existing Brokers and prospective new Brokers.
- Supporting Brokers with change management on industry trends.
- Supporting Brokers with complying with legislative competence requirements.
- Ensure that the pre-determined monthly sales targets are met.
- Relationship and post sales management on Broker accounts.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis for Broker portfolio.
We have the following requirements for these opportunities.
- Grade 12/Matric (non-negotiable).
- Post matric study (Advantageous).
- RFFP 2 Equivalent or 3 years appropriate and relevant successful experience.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills (English and Afrikaans).
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Service orientated.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Grade 12 Mathematics (Advantageous).
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s licence (non-negotiable).
- Enjoy Risk and Reward.
The work environment is dynamic, challenging and rewarding.