- We are recruiting an Accountant on behalf of our client who will be responsible for providing efficient accounting, office and clerical duties.
Industry: Our client is in the Financial Services Industry serving the Construction / Building Sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounting Duties
- Balancing of inter company loan accounts
- Purchase order and expense allocations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ensuring that the stock valuations on the system are up to date
- Clearing accounts linked to stock
- Creditor reconciliations checked and balanced back to GL
- Calculation and submission of Statutory payments
- Assist with annual audits
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of budgets
- Checking and approval of payments.
Qualification and Experience
- B-Com accounting degree
- 3 Years accounting experience
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Team player