Our client is recruiting an Organizational Development Specialist to partner with relevant Organizational Stakeholders to drive the effectiveness and achieve business objectives within the Organization.
You will need:
- 5 - 8 Experience working as an OD Specialist.
- Experience working with Senior Leaders.
- Post Graduate Degree in Industrial Psychology.
- Relevant Masters Degree and Registration as an IP preferred.
You will be part of:
- Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated people plans, initiatives and solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Develop and implement change and organisational development strategies and initiatives that drive effectiveness and efficiency in the business.
- Drive and lead change management initiatives aligned to people strategy to improve productivity and build and drive a high performance culture.
- Partner with HR Teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated and value added HR solutions to business in line with business needs as well as driving the implementation of a high performance culture.
- Actively seek to understand existing and new strategic and cultural issues and ensures the implementation of effective Organisational Development programmes and interventions to address the issues.
- Design and implement a Change Management framework, approach and methodologies, best suited to the Organisation's change landscape.
- Provide career development feedback to employees after the recruitment process or for development initiatives.
- Facilitate organisational effectiveness interventions to effectively manage conflict, build teams, create change agility and build a culture that is aligns to business values.
- Coach, advise and provide tools to leaders to successfully lead change in their environment.
- Effectively use diagnostic tools and monitor business results to determine the success of interventions and to design new interventions.