- In this position you will take responsibility for all logistics matters around all projects throughout Africa including planning, coordinating and suppliers.
- Our client requires someone who is a self-starter with strong communication skills who is able to bring in some structure and implement a framework for coordinating their inbound and outbound logistics with their nominated freight forwarders and internal stakeholders.
- You will support the team in respect of safety, cost, time, schedule and quality of logistics as well as monitor and track sea, air & road freight shipments for all sites.
- The role requires excellent verbal, written communication and computer Literacy (MS Office) skills, strong attention to detail, excellent ability to plan and prioritize and solid financial acumen.
- Relevant qualification in logistics
- Min of 2 years logistics co-ordination experience in a international company.
- Strong knowledge in Custom clearance and SARS requirements are an absolute necessity.
Thank you for your interest in this role.
Please send your application to Cv@mecareers.co.za